This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Amazon.com Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) posted earnings per share of $0.14, significantly below the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.24 per share
• Xerox Corp. (NYSE:XRX) reported third quarter earnings per share of $0.26, better than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.25
• BP plc (NYSE:BP) posted third-quarter 2011 earnings of $1.67 per American Depositary Share (ADS) on a replacement cost basis, excluding non-operating items, lower than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.60
• Cummins Inc. (NYSE:CMI) reported 61% increase in profit (excluding discrete income tax items) in the third quarter of 2011, but on a per share basis, the company missed the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $2.25
• Shares of First Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ:FSLR) dropped 25.3% following the company’s sudden announcement of the resignation of its CEO, Rob Gillette
• Keybanc initiated coverage on Gulf Island Fabrication Inc. (NASDAQ:GIFI) with a “Buy rating
• Piper Jaffray initiated coverage on Xilinx Inc. (NASDAQ:XLNX) with an “Overweight rating
• Janney Montgomery initiated coverage on Lululemon Athletica Inc. (NASDAQ:LULU) with a “Neutral rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.