This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Anadarko Petroleum (NYSE:APC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.66, in line with the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.66. Revenues for the quarter rose 25.5% year-over-year to $3.20 billion
• Union Drilling (NASDAQ:UDRL) posted Q3 EPS of $0.03, marginally ahead of the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.02 per share. Revenues rose 28.3% year-over-year to $66.7 million
• Newell Rubbermaid (NYSE:NWL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.45, ex-items, exceeding the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.43 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 5.8% year-over-year to $1.55 billion
• Harbin Electric (NASDAQ:HRBN) announced that its shareholders have approved the company's Agreement and Plan of Merger with Tech Full Electric Company and Tech Full Electric Acquisition. As per the agreement, shareholders of Harbin Electric will get $24 in cash for each of Harbin's shares
• Share prices of B&G Foods Inc. (NYSE:BGS) gained 8.27% after the food seller announced late on Friday that it was purchasing Culver Specialty Brands from Unilever in a deal worth around $325 million
• Health and supplemental benefits company Humana Inc.’s (NYSE:HUM) shares advanced 5.65% to close at $84.89 after it raised its 2011 profit outlook and provided a better than expected 2012 forecast
• Duff & Phelps (NYSE:DUF) said it has acquired UK-based corporate resizing and restructuring company MCR which has around 150 employees
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.