This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Starbucks Corporation’s (NASDAQ:SBUX) quarterly earnings increased 16% year over year to $0.37 per share, marginally higher than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.36
• Sunoco, Inc. (NYSE:SUN) posted third quarter 2011 earnings per share (excluding special items) of $0.57 that failed to beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.61
• Pepco Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:POM) reported third quarter 2011 operating earnings of $0.35 per share, missing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.41
• Fluor Corporation’s (NYSE:FLR) third-quarter 2011 earnings per share came in at $0.78, missing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.86
• Windstream Corporation (NASDAQ:WIN) posted third quarter adjusted earnings per share of $0.19, marginally lower than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.20 cents
• Groupon, Inc. (NASDAQ:GRPN) debuted on the Street with its shares soaring 30.6% from its initial offering of $20 per share
• Bernstein initiated coverage on Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) with an “Outperform rating
• Credit Suisse Group (NYSE:CS) downgraded M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:MDC) to a “Neutral rating from an “Outperform rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.