This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ:ATVI) posted Q3 EPS of $0.07, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.02 per share. Revenues for the quarter came in at $754 million
• China Automotive (NASDAQ:CAAS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.10, lower than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.15 per share. Revenues for the quarter fell 1.4% year-over-year to $75 million
• Landry’s Restaurants, Inc (NYSE:LNY) announced that it will acquire seafood-restaurant chain, McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood Restaurants Inc. (NASDAQ:MSSR) in a deal worth around $131.6 million
• Pharma companies Amylin Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AMLN) and Eli Lilly (NYSE:LLY) signed an agreement to terminate their alliance and settle an outstanding litigation
• Electric power company Dynegy Inc.’s (NYSE:DYN) shares gained more than 27.46% to close the day at $3.76 after the company said one of its subsidiaries has filed for bankruptcy protection and was willing to restructure its debt
• Signet Jewelers Ltd.’s (NYSE:SIG) share prices advanced 7.59% to end the day at $45.93 after Standard & Poor’s said the company will replace Varian Semiconductor (NASDAQ:VSEA) in its MidCap 400 Index after markets hours on Thursday
• Share prices of Babcock & Wilcox Co. (NYSE:BWC) gained 6.52% after the company's third-quarter earnings results came in above the Street’s expectations
• Barclays Capital downgraded shares of Niksa Gas Storage Partners LLC (NYSE:NKA) to "Underweight" rating from "Equal Weight" rating
• RBC Capital downgraded shares of Alliant Techsystems (NYSE:ATK) to "Sector Perform" rating from "Outperform" rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.