This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• General Motors (NYSE:GM) reported Q3 EPS of $1.03, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.99. Revenues for the quarter rose to $36.7 billion, which came in above the Zacks consensus Estimate of $35.66 billion
• Ameresco (NASDAQ:AMRC) posted Q3 EPS of $0.27, a penny ahead of the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.26 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 18.8% year-over-year to $227.8 million
• Maidenform Brands (NYSE:MFB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.44, lower than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.55 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 1.7% year-over-year to $148.2 million
• Susser (NASDAQ:SUSS) posted Q3 EPS of $1.06, exceeding the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.47 per share. Revenues in the quarter rose 40.1% year-over-year to $1.35 billion
• Pharma company Salix Pharmaceuticals’ (NASDAQ:SLXP) shares advanced 5.97% after the drug maker posted a profitable third quarter earnings results and also raised its revenue outlook for 2011
• Design-content software maker Adobe Systems Inc.’s (NASDAQ:ADBE) shares plunged 7.69% after the company on late Tuesday decided to lay off more than 7% of its employees
• Share prices of online jeweler Blue Nile Inc. (NASDAQ:NILE) plummeted 32.76% to close at $32.82 after the company projected lower-than-expected fourth-quarter earnings results. The jewelry retailer also announced that its CEO would resign
• Morgan Stanley upgraded the shares of Hartford Financial Services (NYSE:HIG) to "Overweight" rating from "Equal Weight" rating
• RBC Capital downgraded the shares of Alaska Communications Systems (NASDAQ:ALSK) to "Underperform" rating
• Deutsche Bank downgraded the shares of Central European Distribution (NASDAQ:CEDC) to "Hold" rating from "Buy" rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.