This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Viacom, Inc. (NYSE:VIA) announced that it is shifting its stock to the NASDAQ Global Select Market from the New York Stock Exchange
• Walt Disney Co. (NYSE:DIS) posted strong fourth-quarter 2011 earnings of $0.59 per share, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.55 per share and jumped 31% from the prior-year quarter
• NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ:NVDA) reported third quarter 2012 adjusted earnings per share of $0.31, well ahead of the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.26
• Caterpillar Inc. (NYSE:CAT) announced that it will shift the production of equipment like small track-type tractors and mini hydraulic excavators from Japan to its new North American facility
• According to a Wall Street Journal report, Citigroup, Inc. (NYSE:C) will be selling the EMI Music Publishing for $2.2 billion to a Sony Corporation (NYSE:SNE) led group
• Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATVI) reported that the first day sales figure of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 amounted to approximately $400 million
• Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC) upgraded Northeast Utilities (NYSE:NU) to an “Outperform” rating from a “Market Perform” rating
• Wells Fargo & Company upgraded NSTAR (NYSE:NST) to an “Outperform” rating from a “Market Perform” rating
• Nomura downgraded Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE:ANF) to a “Neutral” rating from a “Buy” rating
• Nomura initiated coverage on eBay Inc. (NASDAQ:EBAY) with a “Neutral” rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.