This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Share prices of Netlist Inc. (NASDAQ:NLST) rocketed up 21.28% a day after the company said it has signed a business agreement with Hewlett-Packard Co. (NYSE:HPQ) and IBM Corp (NYSE:IBM)
• Credit rating agency Fitch Ratings said it will cut debt ratings of AMR Corporation (NYSE:AMR) if the management of American Airlines and pilots do not urgently conclude a contract agreement. Following the development, shares of AMR Corp plummeted 10.28% to close the day at $1.92
• Home Depot (NYSE:HD) posted Q3 EPS of $0.60, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate by a penny. Revenues for the quarter increased by 4.4% to $17.33 billion, topping the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $17.12 billion
• Dell (NASDAQ:DELL) posted Q3 EPS of $0.49 beating analysts’ expectations for $0.47 per share. Revenues of the company came in at $15.37 billion
• Autodesk (NASDAQ:ADSK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.44, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.35 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 15.1% year-over-year to $548.60 million
• Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT) posted Q3 EPS of $0.97, slightly lower than analyst estimates of $0.98 per share. Revenues for the quarter came in at $109.52 billion
• Goldman Sachs upgraded shares of Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ:CHKM) to its Conviction Buy list. Earlier, shares of the company were rated "Neutral"
• RBC Capital upgraded shares of Riverbed Technology (NASDAQ:RVBD) to "Outperform" rating from "Sector Perform" rating
• Social networking company Quepasa Corp.’s (AMEX:QPSA) shares tumbled 9.62% after the company posted a wider-than-expected loss in the third quarter
• Shares of Staples, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPLS) declined 3.64% after revenues for the retailer of office-supplies came in below expectations. The company also lowered its outlook for fiscal 2011
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.