This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Target (NYSE:TGT) posted Q3 EPS of $0.82, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.74per share. Revenues for the quarter increased 5% to $16.1 billion
• NetApp (NASDAQ:NTAP) posted Q2 EPS of $0.63, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.49 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 20.5% to $1.51 billion
• Share prices of Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ:RMBS) plummeted 60.59% to close at $7.11 after the technology licensing company lost a long drawn legal anti-trust case against Hynix Semiconductor and Micron Technology (NYSE:MU)
• Office suppliers OfficeMax Inc (NYSE:OMX) has entered into an agreement with RadioShack (NYSE:RSH). The agreement will allow OfficeMax to pilot the RadioShack Mobile offering in San Francisco market
• Shares of Western Digital Corp (NYSE:WDC) gained 7.07% after the company said it has signed a business agreement with a subsidiary of TDK, SAE Magnetics
• PC maker Hewlett-Packard (NYSE:HPQ) unveiled its first business Ultrabook, which is thin as well as light, has strong security options and a responsive solid-state hard drive
• According to a Reuters, coffee roaster Starbucks Corp (NASDAQ:SBUX) increased prices of some of its fdrinks in major markets like Southern California, Chicago, Washington, Oregon, and Hawaii
• Retailer Abercrombie & Fitch Co.’s (NYSE:ANF) shares fell 13.64% after the company's third-quarter earnings results came in below the Street’s expectations
• Share prices of Tessera Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:TSRA) rose 20.39% to close at $17.42 after the developer of chip technology announced that Samsung Electronics has renewed its licensing deal till 2017
• SunTrust downgraded shares of Crawford & Company (NYSE:CRD.B) to "Neutral" rating from "Buy" rating
• Wunderlich Securities downgraded shares of Chimera Investment Corporation (NYSE:CIM) by two notches from "Hold" rating to "Sell" rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.