This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ:SHLD) posted Q3 adjusted loss of $2.57 per share, wider than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of a loss of $2.14 per share. Revenues for the quarter dropped 1.2% to $9.57 billion
• Embraer S.A. (NYSE:ERJ) and Alcoa Inc. (NYSE:AA) entered into a new technology sharing agreement, which will enable Embraer to improve the fuselage and the wings for its family of aircraft
• According to a Wall Street Journal report, companies like Foot Locker (NYSE:FL), will lose the most from a standoff between owners and players of the National Basketball Association since the company generates a significant amount of revenue from selling basketball related products
• Goldman Sachs upgraded shares of American Tower Corporation (NYSE:AMT) to its Conviction Buy list. Earlier the shares were rated "Buy"
• Oppenheimer upgraded shares of Cadence Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:CADX) to a "Perform" rating from "Underperform"
• Share prices of ACCO Brands Corp. (NYSE:ABD) rocketed 26.44% to close at $8.80 after the company inked an agreement as per which it will merge with MeadWestvaco Corp. (NYSE:MWV) in a deal worth $860 million
• Chip technology company Rambus Inc's. (NASDAQ:RMBS) share prices increased 23.49%, day after plummeting more than 60% after the company lost a long drawn legal anti-trust case against Hynix Semiconductor and Micron Technology (NYSE:MU)
• Shares of youth clothing chain Children’s Place Retail Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ:PLCE) gained 15.13% to close at $51.81 after the company increased its earnings outlook for 2011
• Shares of Zoll Medical Corporation (NASDAQ:ZOLL) advanced 22.94% to end the day at $43.84 after the defibrillator-maker forecasted its revenue for 2012, which exceeded Street’s estimates
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.