This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Online retailer Amazon's (NASDAQ:AMZN) share prices gained 6.44% after the company reported that sales of its Kindle e-book reader increased four times during Black Friday from a year ago period
• Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) will reportedly introduce its new 11-inch, 13-inch and 15-inch MacBook Air notebooks in 2012 to compete with ultra books from other PC vendors
• Steel scrap recycler Commercial Metals Co.’s (NYSE:CMC) shares increased 23.76% to close at $14.17 after Carl Icahn‘s Icahn Enterprises LP offered to acquire the company for about $1.73 billion
• Macy’s Inc.’s (NYSE:M) shares jumped 4.72% after the retailer’s CEO Terry Lundgren said that he estimated around 10,000 shoppers were lined up outside the Macy’s Herald Square store
• Share prices of Tiffany & Co.’s (NYSE:TIF) rose 5.93% to close at $73.62 per share following news that U.S. retail sales jumped to a record over the Thanksgiving weekend according to the National Retail Federation
• Shipping and packaging product maker Greif Inc.’s (NYSE:GEF) shares declined 5.11% after the company lowered its earnings outlook for 2011
• U.S.-listed shares Luxemburg-based steel maker Ternium S.A.'s (NYSE:TX) share prices plummeted 17.03% after the company announced its decision to pay $2.2 billion for a stake in Brazilian rival Usiminas
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.