This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Tiffany (NYSE:TIF) posted fiscal 3Q EPS of $0.70 surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.60 per share. Revenue for the quarter came in at $821.8 million
• Central European Distribution Corp (NASDAQ:CEDC) revealed in a regulatory filing that Russian Standard Vodka has purchased a 9.9% stake in the Polish Vodka producer company. Following this development, shares of the company surged 29.12%
• Share prices of Blackberry maker Research In Motion Limited (NASDAQ:RIMM) gained 5.40% after the company introduced a new service which will help corporate customers to manage Blackberry as well as iPhone and Android smart phones
• Bio-pharmaceutical company Inhibitex, Inc.’s (NASDAQ:INHX) shares advanced 20.18% to close at $13.70 after the company announced it plans to expand studies of its experimental hepatitis C treatment
• Parent company of American Airlines, AMR Corp.’s (NYSE:AMR) share prices plunged 83.95% to $0.260 after the company filed for bankruptcy. However, shares of other airline companies like United Continental Holdings Inc. (NYSE:UAL), Delta Air Lines Inc. (NYSE:DAL) and JetBlue Airways Corp. (NASDAQ:JBLU) increased by 6.33%, 4.98% and 10.33% respectively
• Shares of Corning Inc. (NYSE:GLW) fell 10.76% after the maker of glass for flat-panel TVs lowered its earnings outlook for the fourth-quarter
• Share prices of convenience-store operator Susser Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ:SUSS) declined 9.50% after the company disclosed that it would sell 3.5 million shares
• Transocean Ltd.’s (NYSE:RIG) shares dropped 9.38% to close at $41.63 after the offshore-oil driller said it will sell 26 million shares of its common stock inorder to raise fresh capital
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.