This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Jos. A. Bank (NASDAQ:JOSB) posted Q3 EPS of $0.54, higher than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.51 per share. Revenues increased 21% year over year to $209.6 million
• Skyworks Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ:SWKS) said it will acquire Advanced Analogic Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:AATI) for $5.80 per share. Following this development, shares of Skyworks Solutions increased 12.41% to close at$16.31
• Drug developer Adeona Pharmaceuticals Inc.’s (AMEX:AEN) share prices increased 15.66% after the company came out with positive results from a clinical study of its treatment for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
• Parent company of American Airlines, AMR Corp.’s (NYSE:AMR) share prices surged 23.08% to $0.320 a day after the company filed for bankruptcy protection
• Bank stocks climbed after the Fed and five other central banks announced that they would reduce the costs of emergency dollar funding to ease Europe’s sovereign debt crisis. Shares of Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS), Citigroup Inc. (NYSE:C), Bank of America Corp. (NYSE:BAC) and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (NYSE:GS) increased by 11.12%,8.87%,7.30% and 7.94% respectively
• Bermuda based oil and gas company Seadrill Ltd.’s (NYSE:SDRL) shares advanced 6.47% after the company projected “solid” results in 2012
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.