This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Lululemon (NASDAQ:LULU) posted Q3 EPS of $0.27, above the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.25 per share. Revenues for the quarter gained 31% year-over-year and came in at $230.20 million
• Zumiez (NASDAQ:ZUMZ) reported Q3 EPS of $0.45, higher than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.41 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 13.3% year-over-year to $154.0 million
• Apparel retailer Charming Shoppes Inc.’s (NASDAQ:CHRS) shares increased 9.02% after the company announced its decision to sell its Fashion Bug operations and is also conducting a strategic review of the company
• Sprint Nextel Corp. (NYSE:S) said it will pay up to $1.6 billion to Clearwire Corp (NASDAQ:CLWR) in the coming four years and will use the data network created by the wireless carrier. Following this development, shares of Clearwire Corporation gained 14.04% per share to close at $2.03
• Share prices of clothing retailer Coldwater Creek Inc. (NASDAQ:CWTR) advanced 6.96% after the company posted better-than-expected revenues for the third-quarter
• Software developer Synopsys Inc. (NASDAQ:SNPS) acquired chip design company Magma Design Automation Inc. (NASDAQ:LAVA) for $7.35 per share
• La-Z-Boy Inc.’s (NYSE:LZB) share prices gained 16.87% to $11.57 after the retailer's second quarter earnings results topped expectations
• Share prices of shipping company Scorpio Tankers Inc. (NYSE:STNG) declined 19.67% after it offered to sell 7 million shares at $5.50 a share
• Freight logistics company UTI Worldwide Inc.’s (NASDAQ:UTIW) shares declined more than 13% after the company's third-quarter sales came in below of expectations
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.