This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ:CMCSA) Time Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE:TWC) and Bright House Networks are considering to put up Advanced Wireless Spectrum for sale to Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ) for $3.6 billion
• Western Digital Corp. (NYSE:WDC) upped its revenue forecast for the quarter to $1.8 billion from $1.25 billion
• Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) failed to get an injunction from The US District Court in San Jose, California to ban Samsung’s smartphones and tablets in the US
• The board of Daktronics Inc. (NASDAQ:DAKT) approved a special dividend per share of $0.40 and a regular semi-annual cash dividend of $0.11 per share
• According to an Associated Press report, Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) has received approval from the U.S. Department of Justice to buy online advertising service AdMeld
• Tom Glocer, Chief Executive of Thomson Reuters Corporation (NYSE:TRI) said that he will vacate office at the end of this year
• Amazon.com Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) said that it has sold four times as many Kindle devices this Black Friday than it did last year
• Research In Motion Limited (NASDAQ:RIMM) said that it might write off a large portion of its inventory of PlayBook tablets
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.