This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Retailer and distributor of automobile parts Autozone (NYSE:AZO) posted Q1 EPS of $4.68 per share. Revenues for the quarter increased 7.4% year-over-year to come in at $1.90 billion
• Debt-riddled oil-tanker owner Frontline Ltd (NYSE:FRO) said it will reshape itself in a deal involving a large commitment from one of its major stake holders Hemen Holding Ltd. Following the announcement, share prices of the company gained 18.64%
• A regulatory filing revealed that shareholder Handy & Harman Ltd. purchased 498,000 shares of ModusLink Global Solutions Inc.(NASDAQ:MLNK) on December 1. Following this development, share prices of the supply-chain company rose 13.26% to $5.04 a share
• Peregrine Pharmaceuticals Inc.’s (NASDAQ:PPHM) share prices surged 21.02% to close at $1.21 after the developer and manufacturer of antibodies announced positive results from an initial trial of its tumor treatment
• Operator of the Olive garden chain of restaurants Darden Restaurants Inc.’s (NYSE:DRI) shares slumped 12.38% to close at $41.82 after the company lowered its earnings and sales outlook for fiscal 2012
• Shares of bio-pharma company Protalix BioTherapeutics, Inc. (AMEX:PLX) fell 12.92% after the FDA delayed its decision on the company's Gaucher disease protein
• Alpha Natural Resources Inc's. (NYSE:ANR) shares declined 1.15% after the company agreed to disburse more than $200 million which will help the company avoid being sued over a mine disaster in 2010 that killed 29 men
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.