This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Department-store chain J.C. Penney Co. Inc. (NYSE:JCP) confirmed that it would buy a 16.6% stake in Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. (NYSE:MSO). Media and merchandising company Martha Stewart’s share prices increased 33.33% to close at $4.16 a share
• At a media conference, digital news advertisement company McClatchy Co. (NYSE:MNI) said the decline in its advertising sales had eased. Following this development, shares of the company sky rocketed 61.86%
• Defense contractor SAIC, Inc.’s (NYSE:SAI) share prices advanced 6.58% after the company's third quarter sales came in above market expectations
• Share prices of women’s retailer Talbots, Inc. (NYSE:TLB) surged 69.87% to close at $2.65 after the company decided to review an unsolicited acquisition offer from Sycamore Partners
• According to the Wall Street Journal, ING Groep NV’s (NYSE:ING) fourth-quarter earnings will take a hit from its U.S.-annuities business as the Dutch financial services company prepares to spin off its insurance-related business
• Gold producing company Jaguar Mining Inc.’s (NYSE:JAG) shares declined 9.19% after the company said its President and the CEO Daniel Titcomb has resigned
• First Solar Inc. (NASDAQ:FSLR) said it had entered into an agreement to sell a solar energy farm to MidAmerican Energy Holdings Co., in California, which is a part of Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE:BRK.B)
• Late on Tuesday, men's clothing retailer Men’s Wearhouse, Inc. (NYSE:MW) increased its earnings outlook for 2011
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.