This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• G-III Apparel Group Ltd.’s (NASDAQ:GIII) shares jumped 17.98% a day after the clothing maker's third-quarter profit topped Street’s expectations
• Share prices of teen-apparel retailer Pacific Sunwear of California Inc. (NASDAQ:PSUN) surged 10.37% to $1.49 following the retailer’s announcement to shut down nearly a quarter of its total stores
• Invacare Corp.’s (NYSE:IVC) shares lost 28.57% to close at $14.70 after U.S. Food and Drug Administration suggested the medical-equipment maker to suspend operations at some of its facilities
• Share prices of video-game publisher THQ Inc.(NASDAQ:THQI) plummeted 38.34% a day after the company said its revenue for the third quarter would be lower than estimated
• Costco Wholesale Corp. (NYSE:COST) reported Q1 EPS of $0.73 lower than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.80 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 12% to come in at $21.63 billion
• Ciena (NASDAQ:CIEN) reported its Q4 results, posting an EPS of $0.03 which came in higher than the Zacks Consensus Estimate for a loss of $0.03 per share. Revenue rose 9.1% on year-over-year basis to $455.5 million
• International Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM) agreed to buy DemandTec Inc (NASDAQ:DMAN), the web-based software provider, in an all cash transaction worth $440 million. Reacting to the event, the share prices of the DemandTec rose 55.59% to close at $13.15 a piece
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.