This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Car rental company Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group (NYSE:DTG) said the company's CEO and President Mr. Scott L. Thompson will take over the role of Chairman of the Board of Directors with immediate effect. He succeeds Richard W Neu who will assume the role of Lead Independent Director
• Food and beverage company Sara Lee (NYSE:SLE) announced it had purchased Amsterdam based beverage chain CoffeeCompany which consists of 35 cafe bars
• Shares of energy company Cheniere Energy Inc. (AMEX:LNG) gained 5.46% a share after one of the company's subsidiary concluded an agreement to sell natural gas to Indian gas transmission and marketing company Gail Ltd
• Drug maker Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc.’s (NASDAQ:ENDP) share prices increased 5.97% to close at $36.04 after the company said U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulators has given the nod to the new version of its painkiller
• Share prices of gravel provider Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. (NYSE:MLM) rose after the company initiated a hostile takeover bid for Vulcan Materials (NYSE:VMC). Following this development, share prices of Vulcan Materials advanced 15.35% to close at $38.70
• Share prices of chip maker Intel Corp. (NASDAQ:INTC) fell 4.04% to close at $24 a share after the company lowered its fourth-quarter revenue outlook below the Street’s estimates
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.