This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Best Buy (NYSE:BBY) posted Q3 EPS of $0.47 per share, lower than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.51 per share. Revenue for the quarter rose 2% to come in at $12.1 billion
• Share prices of Urban Outfitters (NASDAQ:URBN) rose 5.33% after the apparel retailer revealed in a regulatory filling that same store sales in its retail segment were rising
• Medical-device maker Baxter International Inc. (NYSE:BAX) agreed to buy surgical instruments maker Synovis Life Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:SYNO) for $325 million. Following this development, share prices of Synovis Life Technologies Inc surged more than 50% to close at $27.78 a share
• Shares of financial data provider FactSet Research Systems Inc. (NYSE:FDS) fell 6.87% to close at $88.24 after the company's fiscal first-quarter revenues came in below expectations
• Share prices of chip maker Intel Corp. (NASDAQ:INTC) fell 1.83%, a day after the company lowered its fourth-quarter revenue outlook due to hard-disk drive shortage
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.