This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• VeriFone (NYSE:PAY) posted Q4 EPS of $0.53, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.44 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 50.7% year-over-year to come in at $410.70 million
• Joy Global (NYSE:JOY) reported Q4 EPS of $1.83, lower than the Zacks Consensus estimate of $1.86 per share. Revenues for the quarter increased 27% to $1.3 billion, marginally lower than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.35 billion
• Share prices of computer server maker Silicon Graphics International Corp. (NASDAQ:SGI) fell 18.18% to close at $11.48 after its CEO resigned to take up the same roles at another company
• Shares of solar panel maker First Solar Inc. (NASDAQ:FSLR) plummeted 21.42% a day after the company further trimmed its revenue forecast for the year
• Bloomberg’s analysis of data from researcher SymphonyIRI Group revealed that single-cup coffee company Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. (NASDAQ:GMCR) had lost market share during the past month. Following this development, shares of the company tumbled 4.46% to close at $47.72
• Share prices of natural-gas provider Cheniere Energy Inc. (AMEX:LNG) fell 10.17% after the company announced that it would sell 33 million shares
• Beauty products manufacturer Avon Products Inc.’s (NYSE:AVP) shares rose 5.08% a day after the company said it would be searching for a new CEO who will replace Andrea Jung
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.