This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Zynga, Inc. (NASDAQ:ZNGA) made its debut on the Nasdaq and dropped 5.0% to $9.50. The company’s initial public offering was priced at $10.00 per share
• Shares of Adobe Systems Inc. (NASDAQ:ADBE) jumped 6.6% a day after reporting fully diluted pro forma earnings per share of $0.55, topping the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.50 per share
• United Rentals, Inc.’s (NYSE:URI) $1.9 billion acquisition bid for RSC Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:RRR) helped RSC’s shares gain a whopping 57.9%
• Shares of Cablevision Systems Corporation (NYSE:CVC) plummeted 8.5% after the company said that its chief operating officer has planned to vacate office this month
• Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.’s (NYSE:VRX) acquisition offer of ISTA Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:ISTA) for $6.50 per share took the latter’s stocks up by 71.7%
• Darden Restaurants, Inc.’s (NYSE:DRI) second quarter fiscal 2012 earnings from continuing operations came in at $0.42 per share, in line with the Zacks Consensus Estimate
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.