This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Shares of Jefferies Group, Inc. (NYSE:JEF) soared 22.9% after the company posted earnings of $0.17 per share for the fourth quarter, well ahead of the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.14 per share
• Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL) reported earnings of $0.43 per share, excluding one-time items, significantly lower than the Zacks Consensus Estimates of $0.55 per share. Oracle also reported lower hardware and software sales
• General Mills, Inc. (NYSE:GIS) posted earnings of $0.76 per share for the second quarter, below the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.79
• Shares of AT&T, Inc. (NYSE:T) managed a 1.3% gain on a day when it announced the cancellation of a $39 billion bid to purchase T-Mobile USA
• After Cobalt International Energy, Inc. (NYSE:CIE) updated its different production contracts in Angola, the company’s shares surged 37.1%
• Zimmer Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:ZMH) is planning to initiate a stock buyback and dividend program and has authorized $1.5 billion for the same
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.