This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Share prices of natural gas producer Devon Energy Corp (NYSE:DVN) gained 6.63% after the company announced it would sell a stake in five of its exploratory projects across the U.S., to Sinopec International Petroleum Exploration & Production, a unit of China Petroleum & Chemical (NYSE:SNP) for $2.2 billion
• Pediatric nutrition company Mead Johnson Nutrition Co.’s (NYSE:MJN) shares advanced 3.81% to close at $71.35 after U.S. health officials confirmed they hadn’t found deadly bacteria in cans of the company's Enfamil baby formula
• Shares of technology-licensing company Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ:RMBS) increased 7.42% to close at $8.11 after the company raised its forecast for the fourth quarter
• Steel producer U.S. Steel Corp.’s (NYSE:X) shares rose 6.46% after a better U.S. manufacturing activity report, striking a six-month high during the month of December 2011
• Israeli drug developer Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NASDAQ:TEVA) has hired Bristol-Myers Squibb (NYSE:BMY) executive Mr. Jeremy Levin as its new Chief Executive Officer
• Share prices of mortgage insurer MGIC Investment Corp.’s (NYSE:MTG) dropped 3.75% to close at $3.59 after the company issued a statement saying that in order to finance new business it had invested $200 million into an underwriting subsidiary
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.