This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Sporting goods retailer Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc.’s (NYSE:DKS) share prices surged 12.47% after the company announced plans to buy back as much as $200 million of its own shares
• Share prices of circuit board manufacturer of wireless devices Multi-Fineline Electronix, Inc. (NASDAQ:MFLX) rose more than 17% to close at $25.40 after its sales forecast for the first quarter topped estimates
• U.S. listed shares of Indian software company Infosys (NASDAQ:INFY) fell 8.83% to end the day at $51.85 after the company trimmed its sales forecast for the full year
• Specialty retailer of home, Williams-Sonoma Inc.’s (NYSE:WSM) shares declined 12.18% after it lowered its projected earnings for the fourth quarter
• Banking giant JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM) rose marginally by 0.52% to close at $36.85 ahead of its fourth quarter earnings result scheduled for release later today
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.