This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Fifth Street Finance Corp's (NASDAQ:FSC) shares declined 5.11% to close at $10.02 after the company initiated a public sale of 10 million shares
• Share of natural-gas producer Chesapeake Energy (NYSE:CHK) gained 6.3% after the company announced it plans to further reduce dry-gas drilling activity by half and limit its gas production by about 8% due to a drop in natural-gas prices
• Apache Corporation (NYSE:APA) is all set to purchase privately owned oil and gas company Cordillera Energy Partners for $2.85 billion in an all cash-and-stock deal
• Maker of marine and heavy-duty off-highway power transmission equipment, Twin Disc Inc's (NASDAQ:TWIN) shares plummeted 18.78% to close at $32.00 after the company's earnings figures came in short of analyst's expectations
• Pan American Silver Corp. (NASDAQ:PAAS) will acquire Vancouver-based Minefinders Corp. (AMEX:MFN) for about $1.48 billion. Following this report, the U.S. listed shares of Minefinders surged 22.91% to close the day at $13.95
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.