This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Share prices of Verizon Communication (NYSE:VZ) fell 1.59% after its fourth-quarter earnings came in at $0.52 cents, a penny below expectations
• Supplier of oilfield tools and services Baker Hughes’s (NYSE:BHI) fourth quarter sales and earnings came in below expectations due to rising costs and supply chain issues
• Piper Jaffray said drug developers Achillion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:ACHN) could be a likely acquisition target. Following this development, shares of Achillion surged 16.72% to close at $10.75
• Israeli drug developer BioLineRx Ltd's. (NASDAQ:BLRX) U.S. listed share prices rocketed up 68.69% after the company signed an agreement with French company Genoscience to market and develop a hepatitis C treatment
• Departmental store operator Bon-Ton Stores (NASDAQ:BONT) named Mr. Brendan Hoffman as its new CEO. Following this development, shares of the company advanced 16.41% to end the day at $3.76
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.