This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Share prices of drug developer Amylin Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:AMLN) surged 17.46% to close at $14.26 after U.S. regulators approved a version of the company's diabetes drug
• Shares of auto parts retailer The Pep Boys — Manny, Moe & Jack (NSYE:PBY) rocketed up 23.59% after the company said it will be purchased by private equity firm Gores Group for $15 a share or for around $791 million in cash
• Swiss engineering conglomerate ABB Ltd. (NSYE:ABB) said it would buy electrical components maker Thomas & Betts Corp. (NYSE:TNB) for $3.9 billion
• Share prices of publisher of USA Today and other newspapers Gannett Co. (NYSE:GCI) declined 6.90% to close at $14.17 after the company reported its fourth-quarter earnings results
• US Steel Corp's (NYSE:X) share prices fell 3.85% to end the day at $28.73 a share after the integrated steel producer announced its decision to sell US Steel Serbia to the Republic of Serbia
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.