This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Retailer of consumer- electronics RadioShack Corp's. (NYSE:RSH) share prices plummeted 29.81% after the company's fourth quarter earnings results came in below the Street's expectations. Separately, the retailer also suspended its share buyback program
• Share prices of toy maker Mattel Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT) rose more than 4.9% to close at $31.00 after the company reported solid fourth-quarter earnings figures. The California based company also raised its quarterly dividend payout from 23 cents to 31 cents a share
• Share prices of drug developer Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:VRTX) advanced 6.36% to close at $36.95 after U.S. regulators approved its cystic fibrosis drug
• Shares of Rex Energy Corp. (NASDAQ:REXX) declined 10.84% to close at $9.46 after the independent oil-and-gas company late on Monday announced its decision to offer 7 million shares
• Investment management company Waddell & Reed Financial Inc's. (NYSE:WDR) share prices fell 7.20% after it reported a 14% profit drop in fourth quarter earnings
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.