This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Non-diversified management investment company Apollo Investment Corp's. (NASDAQ:AINV) shares slid 10.45% after the company reduced its dividend from 28 cents to 20 cents a share
• Share prices of casino operator Caesars Entertainment Corp. (NASDAQ:CZR) rocketed up 71% to close at $15.39 per share on its debut day on the bourses
• Shares of Western Union Co. (NYSE:WU) fell 10% to close at $17.73 a share after the money-transfer company revealed that its 2012 earnings would come in below the Street’s consensus expectations
• Buffalo Wild Wings Inc's. (NASDAQ:BWLD) shares surged 17.10% after the restaurant chain's fourth-quarter results topped expectations
• Shares of OPNET Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:OPNT) declined 15.40% after the management-software manufacturer's third-quarter earnings missed consensus estimates
• Share prices of Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ:RMBS) advanced 9.14% to end the day at $8.24 after the technology-licensing company inked a patent agreement with Nvidia Corporation (NASDAQ:NVDA)
• Oil tanker company Teekay Tankers Ltd's. (NYSE:TNK) share prices slid 11.70% after the company priced its secondary public offering of 15 million Class A shares at $4 each
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.