This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Share prices of integrated fuel cell company FuelCell Energy Inc. (NASDAQ:FCEL) rose 16.33% to close at $1.71 after the company said it will form a German-based joint venture
• US listed shares of Garmin Ltd. (NASDAQ:GRMN) advanced 9.33% after the Swiss company’s fourth-quarter revenue topped analysts’ estimates
• Share prices of Hackett Group Inc. (NASDAQ:HCKT) jumped 22.48% to close at $4.74 after the business consultant said it had offered to buy back $55 million of its stock or 27% of its total outstanding shares
• Publisher of USA Today Gannett Company Inc's (NYSE:GCI) shares rose 4.21% after the company announced plans to return $1.3 billion to its shareholders by 2015, through a $300 million share buyback program and dividends
• Shares of Brightpoint Inc (NASDAQ:CELL), a supply chain solutions provider to the wireless technology industry shares fell 11.20% after the company lowered its earnings outlook for 2012
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.