This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Shares of 3D Systems Corp. (NYSE:DDD) rose 11.37% after the 3-D printer maker posted better than expected earnings results
• Angie’s List Inc’s. (NASDAQ:ANGI) shares soared 6.98% on Thursday after the consumer-reviews website’s projected first-quarter revenue beat analysts’ estimates
• Retailer Sears Holdings Corp.’s (NASDAQ:SHLD) share prices surged 18.66% to close at $61.80 after the company announced it was spinning off some of its stores and selling a few others to raise cash
• Share prices of Vivus Inc. (NASDAQ:VVUS) rocketed up 77.54% to end the day at $18.73 after a regulatory panel voted in favor of approving the bio pharma company's weight-loss pill Qnexa
• Procter & Gamble (NYSE:PG) said it would axe 5,700 jobs and reduce costs by $10 billion over the next four years in order to revamp its business. Following this development, shares of the company rose 3.07%
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.