This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Semiconductor maker Micron Technology Inc.’s (NASDAQ:MU) shares advanced 3.74% to close at $8.88 after Intel Corp. (NASDAQ:INTC) said it plans to sell off its stake in two wafer factories to Micron
• Share prices of Priceline.com Inc. (NASDAQ:PCLN) gained 6.97% after the global online-travel agency's fourth-quarter profit came in above the market expectations. Separately, the company also reported strong growth in bookings
• Private education provider Apollo Group Inc.’s (NASDAQ:APOL) share prices fell 16.26% to end the day at $43.04 after the company reduced its student enrollment estimates
• Fruit-and-vegetable supplier Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc.’s (NSYE:FDP) shares declined 8.05% after the company posted a fourth-quarter loss
• Global contract drilling service provider Rowan Companies Inc. (NYSE:RDC) announced its plans to move its headquarters to the United Kingdom from Houston
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.