This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• International insurance company American International Group's (NYSE:AIG) share prices rose 1.98% following reports that it will sell shares worth $6 billion in AIA Group
• Shares of Nature’s Sunshine Products Inc.’s (NASDAQ:NATR) gained 15.99% a share after the nutritional-product seller's fourth-quarter earnings topped the Street’s estimates
• Aluminum wheel manufacturer Superior Industries' (NYSE:SUP) share prices advanced 6.40% to end the day at $18.95 after it posted a steep rise in its fourth-quarter profits
• Following China's lowering of its growth rate for 2012, share prices of coal miner Alpha Natural Resources (NYSE:ANR) fell 6.03% on fears of lower demand of coal from China
• Share prices of educational-software provider Archipelago Learning Inc's. (NASDAQ:ARCL) surged 22.68% to close at $11.09 after the company said it will be purchased by one of the units of Thomas Bravo LLC for around $291 million
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.