This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Shares of First Solar, Inc.(NASDAQ:FSLR) gained 10.3% after the sun power company said it plans to close several of its manufacturing facilities and eliminate 2,000 jobs, or roughly 30% of its work force
• Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) reported first quarter earnings per share of $1.37, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.36 by a penny
• Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE:GS) posted first quarter earnings per share of $3.92, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $3.55
• The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE:KO) reported first quarter earnings per share of $0.89, exceeding the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.88
• West Pharmaceutical Services Inc. (NYSE:WST) surged 12.8% after the company declared that its first-quarter earnings that will surpass the Street’s expectations
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.