This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• The New York Times Co. (NYSE:NYT) reported first quarter earnings per share (EPS) of $0.08, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.02
• Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ) posted its first quarter EPS of $0.59, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.57
• Morgan Stanley’s (NYSE:MS) first-quarter EPS came in at $0.71, breezing past the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.46
• E. I. du Pont De Nemours And Company (NYSE:DD) posted its first quarter earnings per share of $1.61, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.55
• Bank of America Corp (NYSE:BAC) reported first quarter EPS of $0.34 (excluding certain nonrecurring items), well ahead of the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.13
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.