This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• McDonald's Corp.’s (NYSE:MCD) first-quarter 2012 earnings per share came in at $1.23, in line with the Zacks Consensus Estimate
• Schlumberger Limited (NYSE:SLB) posted first-quarter 2012 earnings per share (excluding special items) of $0.98, exceeding the Zacks Consensus Estimate by a mere $0.01
• Honeywell International Inc.’s (NYSE:HON) first-quarter 2012 earnings per share from continuing operations of $1.04 came in in-line with the Zacks Consensus Estimate. Alongside, the company upped its revenue guidance for 2012 to $38.0 billion - $38.6 billion from prior projections of $37.8 billion - $38.9 billion and increased its earnings guidance to $4.35 - $4.55 from $4.25 - $4.50
• Shares of Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) jumped 4.6% after it released third-quarter results late Thursday. The tech bellwether reported earnings per share which surpassed the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.57 by $0.03
• Proofpoint, Inc. (NASDAQ:PFPT) made its debut on the Nasdaq Global Select Market and jumped 8.3% on the opening day
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.