This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE:BKS) rose 51.7% after it entered into a strategic partnership with Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) for digital reading technologies
• McKesson Corporation (NYSE:MCK) posted first quarter earnings per share of $2.09, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $2.06
• Shares of Gen-Probe Incorporated (NASDAQ:GPRO) jumped 18.7% after it agreed to be purchased by Hologic, Inc. (NASDAQ:HOLX) for $3.7 billion in cash. Subsequently, shares of Hologic fell 9.9%
• Sunoco, Inc. (NYSE:SUN) gained 20.5% after it agreed to be acquired by Energy Transfer Partners LP(NYSE:ETP) for $5.3 billion
• Shares of GNC Holdings Inc (NYSE:GNC) lost 4.7% after the FDA sent a warning letter to 10 makers of products that include the energy supplement DMAA
• Humana Inc. (NYSE:HUM) fell 8.1% after it reported first quarter earnings per share of $1.46, missing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.53 by 7 cents
• New Gold Inc. (NYSEAMEX: NGD) lost 9.2% after the Chilean Supreme Court temporarily suspended the approval of an environmental permit for the El Morro Project, a joint venture between New Gold and Goldcorp Inc. (NYSE:GG)
• Shares of NYSE Euronext (NYSE:NYX) fell 4.9% after it reported first quarter earnings per share of $0.47, missing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.49
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.