This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE) reported first quarter earnings per share of $0.58, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.56
• Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE:ADM) rose 7.1% after the agriculture-business giant posted third quarter earnings per share of $0.68, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.60
• Avon Products, Inc. (NYSE:AVP) fell 8% after it reported first quarter earnings per share of $0.10, missing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.28
• Shares of Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. (NASDAQ:CETV) gained 8.22% after Time Warner Inc. (NYSE:TWX) agreed to advance a loan amount of $300 million to the former and subsequently increase its stake to 40%
• Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NYSE:CHK) rose 6.3% after the co-founder and CEO Aubrey McClendon was forced to give up the chairmanship due to objection of shareholders over his personal financial dealings and the stock's poor performance
• Huntsman Corporation (NYSE:HUN) gained 8.9% after it posted first quarter earnings per share of $0.74, breezing past the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.40 by 34 cents
• Shares of P.F. Chang's China Bistro (NASDAQ:PFCB) rose 29.7% after it agreed to be acquired by a private equity firm Centerbridge Partners, L.P. for $ 1.1 billion approximately
• Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE:ARW) lost 8.7% after it posted first quarter earnings per share of $1.05, missing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.07
• Domino's Pizza, Inc. (NYSE:DPZ) fell 9.3% after it reported first quarter earnings per share of $0.47, missing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.49
• Emerson Electric Co. (NYSE:EMR) were down 6.4% after it lowered its 2012 earnings forecasts to a range of $3.35 to $3.50 per share from $3.45 to $3.60 per share
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.