This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (NASDAQ:VRTX) gained 55.4% after it announced promising results from an ongoing Phase II study of two drugs to be used for treatment of cystic fibrosis
• Shares of Georgia Gulf Corporation (NYSE:GGC) declined 6.7% after it confirmed that Westlake Chemical Corporation (NYSE:WLK) has withdrawn a buyout deal of around $1.2 billion. Subsequently, shares of Westlake rose 1.4%
• DISH Network Corp. (NASDAQ:DISH) posted first quarter earnings per share of $0.80, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.70
• Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE:TSN) reported second quarter earnings per share of $0.44, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.38
• Avis Budget Group Inc. (NASDAQ:CAR) posted first quarter earnings per share of $0.12, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate loss of $0.07 by 19 cents
• Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (NASDAQ:CTSH) reported first quarter earnings per share of $0.79, matching the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.79
• Lufkin Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:LUFK) posted first quarter earnings per share of $0.56, missing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.59
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.