This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Cost Plus, Inc. (NASDAQ:CPWM) gained 21.9% after Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (NASDAQ:BBBY) inked a deal to acquire Cost Plus for $494 million
• Shares of Dean Foods Company (NYSE:DF) rose 11.2% after it reported first quarter earnings per share of $0.31, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.21
• Dynavax Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ:DVAX) declined 22.6% after it announced it was selling 17.5 million shares at $4.25 per share. The transaction is expected to be completed by May 14
• GlaxoSmithKline plc (NYSE:GSK) will start a $2.6 billion hostile takeover bid offer for Human Genome Sciences Inc. (NASDAQ: HGSI)
• The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) reported second quarter earnings per share of $0.58, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.56
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.