This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• J.C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE:JCP) declined 19.7%, a day after it declared to suspend its quarterly dividend plan. Savings from this move, of about $175 million, will be invested in a transformation plan
• SINA Corporation (NASDAQ:SINA) posted a first quarter loss per share of $0.27, matching the Zacks Consensus Estimate loss of $0.27
• Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT) reported first quarter earnings per share of $1.04, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.01
• Deere & Company (NYSE:DE) posted second quarter earnings per share of $2.61, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $2.54
• Staples, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPLS) reported first quarter earnings per share of $0.30, matching the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.30
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.