This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) faced a $15 billion lawsuit on Friday from its subscribers. The complaint filed on 17 May in a Federal Court at San Jose, California, accuses the company of infringing on users’ privacy by tracking their Internet usage
• Hibbett Sports, Inc. (NASDAQ:HIBB) posted first quarter earnings per share of $0.98, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.92
• Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADSK) reported first quarter earnings per share of $0.37, missing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.39
• salesforce.com, inc. (NYSE:CRM) reported a loss of 2 cents per share compared to the Zacks Consensus Estimate that the company would reporting break even figures
• The Gap Inc. (NYSE:GPS) posted first quarter earnings per share of $0.47, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.46 by a penny
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.