This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Shares of Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) declined 11% as a result of an aggressive IPO price, the large volume of shares offered and worries about its slow revenue growth
• Cooper Industries plc (NYSE:CBE) rose 25.1% after it agreed to be purchased by Eaton Corporation (NYSE:ETN) in a cash-and-stock deal amounting to $11.8 billion
• Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE:LOW) posted first quarter earnings per share of $0.44, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.42
• Campbell Soup Co. (NYSE:CPB) reported third quarter earnings per share of $0.56, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.52
• Brown Shoe Company, Inc. (NYSE:BWS) posted first quarter earnings per share of $0.23, breezing past the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.09 by 14 cents
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.