This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Apollo Group Inc. (NASDAQ:APOL) surged 10.3%, a day after it posted third quarter earnings per share of $1.20, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.96 by 24 cents
• SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE:SNX) posted second quarter earnings per share of $0.90, matching the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.90
• News Corp. (NASDAQ:NWSA) gained 8.3% after it said it was planning to split into two separate entities. One will concentrate on film, entertainment and television operations and the other entity will focus on newspaper, publishing and education assets
• Shares of PulteGroup, Inc. (NYSE:PHM) rose 5.3% following news that home prices have increased in almost all major U.S. cities
• Robbins & Myers, Inc. (NYSE:RBN) reported third quarter earnings per share of $0.92, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.90
• Walgreen Company (NYSE:WAG) posted third quarter earnings per share of $0.62, matching the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.62
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.