This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Shares of ADTRAN, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADTN) plunged 15.4% after it posted second quarter earnings per share of $0.35, despite matching the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.35
• Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE:ANF) gained 4.1% following a New York Post report that the specialty retailer is planning a huge share buyback
• Shares of Healthcare Services Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCSG) surged 7.4% yesterday, a day after it reported second quarter earnings per share of $0.17, matching the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.17
• Goldcorp Inc. (NYSE:GG) declined 9.7% after it lowered its 2012 production forecast from the previous estimate of 2.6 million ounces to between 2.35 million and 2.45 million ounces
• Shares of Prospect Capital Corporation (NASDAQ:PSEC) lost 8.1% after it issued 21 million new shares since the move will reduce the value of existing stock
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.