Musing world affairs can be fun and interesting. As such one big idea comes to mind, at least for our Chief Equity Strategist & Economist, John Blank. He’s here now to elaborate for us.
1. John, you say that big idea centers on whether Chaos Politics is affecting or being affected by slow Real GDP Growth. Which is it?
2. You have some interesting thoughts on the current relationship between the U.K and U.S. Does this have to do with politics also?
3. How does this relationship matter to stock owners?
4. So, the Bottom Line seems to be that global policy uncertainty is at historic highs and not likely to abate any time soon. Is that an accurate statement?
5. While it’s earnings season here in the U.S., the European Q3 earnings season has also gotten moving. What’s your take on both?
6. Stocks you’re watching include Taiwan Semi (TSM - Free Report) , Target Corp. (TGT - Free Report) and D.R. Horton (DHI - Free Report) .
Chief Equity Strategist & Economist, John Blank, musing with me on world affairs and global markets. With John, I’m Terry Ruffolo.