Here are 5 stocks added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List today:
• Dollar Tree, Inc. (DLTR - Analyst Report) is an operator of discount variety stores offering merchandise at a fixed price point of $1.00 or less. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has improved by 1% over the last 30 days.
• GrubHub Inc. (GRUB - Snapshot Report) is an online and mobile food ordering company. The Company's platform assists diners in searching for local restaurant, tracking the order and re-order for convenience. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has improved by 16.2% over the last 30 days.
• SkyWest Inc. (SKYW - Snapshot Report) , through its wholly-owned subsidiary, SkyWest Airlines, Inc. , operates one of the larger regional airlines in the United States. It has seen the Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings climb 3.3% over the last 30 days.
• Xerox Corporation (XRX - Analyst Report) is one of the world's leading enterprises for business process and document management. It has seen the Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings climb 4.3% over the last 30 days.
• Engility Holdings, Inc. (EGL - Snapshot Report) is engaged in providing government services in engineering, professional support and mission support to customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, Federal civilian agencies and allied foreign governments. The Zacks Consensus Estimate revision for its current year earnings was a positive 18.3% over the last 30 days.
Confidential from Zacks
Would you like to see Zacks' best recommendations that are not available to the public? Our Executive VP, Steve Reitmeister, knows when key trades are about to be triggered and which of our experts has the hottest hand. Click to access these private picks >>.