Here are 5 stocks added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List today:
• Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (AEM - Analyst Report) is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations including exploration and development activities in Canada, Finland, Mexico and the U.S. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has improved by 62.9% over the last 30 days.
• Comerica Incorporated (CMA - Analyst Report) is a registered bank holding company. Its operations made up of three lines of business: Business Bank, Individual Bank and Investment Bank. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has improved by 6% over the last 30 days.
• CDK Global, Inc. (CDK - Snapshot Report) provides integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail industry. It has seen the Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings climb 1.5% over the last 30 days.
• Dean Foods Company (DF - Analyst Report) is the nation's leading processor and distributor of fresh milk and other dairy products, and a leader in the specialty foods industry. It has seen the Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings climb more than 1.7% over the last 30 days.
• Douglas Dynamics, Inc. (PLOW - Snapshot Report) designs, manufactures and sells snow and ice control equipment for light trucks, which is comprised of snowplows and sand and salt spreaders, and related parts and accessories. The Zacks Consensus Estimate revision for its current year earnings was a positive 38.1% over the last 30 days.
Want to see all of today's Zacks Strong Buys?
Today's 5 additions are just the appetizer. You are welcome to download the full, up-to-the-minute list of 220 Zacks Rank #1 stocks free of charge. There is no better place to start your own stock search. Plus you can also access the full list of must-avoid Zacks Strong Sells and other private research. See the stocks free >>.