Here are 5 stocks added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List today:
• Devon Energy Corporation (DVN - Analyst Report) is a leading independent energy company engaged in finding and producing oil and natural gas. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has improved by 40.9% over the last 30 days.
• NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA - Analyst Report) designs, develops and markets a top-to-bottom family of award-winning 3D graphics processors, graphics processing units and related software. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has surged by 17% over the last 30 days.
• Sysco Corporation (SYY - Analyst Report) is one of the largest North American distributors of food and food related products to the foodservice or food-prepared-away-from-home industry. It has seen the Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings climb 1.9% over the last 30 days.
• Nordstrom Inc. (JWN - Analyst Report) is one of the nation's leading fashion specialty retailers, with stores located in a number of states. It has seen the Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings increase 5.7% over the last 30 days.
• Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp. (VAC - Snapshot Report) is a developer, marketer, seller and manager of vacation ownership resorts and vacation club, destination club and exchange programs. The Zacks Consensus Estimate revision for its current year earnings was a positive 3.9% over the last 30 days.
Now See All Our Private Trades
While today's Zacks Rank #1 new additions are being shared with the public, other trades are hidden from everyone but selected members. Would you like to peek behind the curtain and view them? Starting today, for the next month, you can follow all Zacks' private buys and sells in real time from value to momentum . . . from stocks under $10 to ETF and option moves . . . from insider trades to companies that are about to report positive earnings surprises (we've called them with 80%+ accuracy). You can even look inside portfolios so exclusive that they are normally closed to new investors. Click here for all Zacks trades >>