Zacks Investment Research is looking for a Online Marketing Manager to head up a number of our service lines. Zacks is a privately held firm located in downtown Chicago. This position will reside within our onsite marketing team that includes: managers, writers, designers, developers and more. We are an exciting firm undergoing significant growth and change.
The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of online marketing experience either on the client or advertising agency side. Preferable if experience includes: finance, banking, investments, or like verticals. Job responsibilities will include:
- Strategic leadership of marketing materials
- Landing Pages
- Buy Pages
- Downloadable reports
- Audio/video materials
- Oversee the creative development and deployment
- Manage the writers and designers
- Manage the email deployment team (i.e., mail splits, test cells, etc).
- Develop and analyze reports
- Front end metrics (i.e., opens, clicks, etc)
- Back end metrics (i.e., Test cells, campaign comparisons, market conditions, etc).
- Light HTML code development
- Adjust marketing materials within our tuner
- Change source code IDs in/out of campaign periods.
The candidate will excel at Zacks if they possess the following characteristics:
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Works well in a team environment
- High attention to details
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
Compensation is a base salary plus a monthly bonus based on the overall profitability of the department.
Zacks Investment Research was formed in 1978 to provide independent research and analysis to the both institutional and individual investors. Our Internet Group has been on the forefront of helping individuals become more successful investors with valuable research tools and commentary on our main website: www.Zacks.com
How to Contact Us
Please submit resume with cover letter (must provide both) to Susan Menendez, H.R. Manager. email@example.com. No phone calls or agencies please.